Steph and Necia LOVE to go thrifting. Most of our favorite items are lost gems found in a local thrift store. We are true bargain hunters and know how to ball on a budget. Let’s dive in! Here are few tips on thrifting.
- Go on a full stomach, comfortably dressed for the weather. Some stores do not use heat or air, so dress accordingly.
- Check color tag(s) of the day. Typically, the color tag will have an additional discount on the marked price, sometimes up to 75% off.
- Sign-up for the rewards program to receive coupons and credit on items purchased if available. We have saved tons of money by being a VIP member! You also we receive notifications of special sales.
- Location will provide example as to what type of merchandise will be found in the store; Nice location=nicer items or vintage location=more vintage items.
- Shop out of season! When the seasons change there will be mark downs – Carpe Diem! Take advantage!
Some of our favorite locations in the Dallas Forth-Worth include:
- Thrift Giant on Harry Hines in Dallas
- Thrift City on Belt Line in Richardson
- Family Thrift on Miller in Garland
- Salvation Army in Arlington
- Thift Town in Arlington
- Family Thift in Fort Worth