Necia is a diamond member at The Children’s Place. She has 2 girls, 6 and 3 that are little fashionistas. So, Necia is spreading some Virtuous Love and sharing her tips on balancing your budget and fashion with your kids. The Children’s Place also known as TCP offers quality well-priced clothing for children newborn through size 14. First things first sign up for TCP Rewards/Birthday Club and you’ll receive a coupon for simply signing up and either 15 or 20 percent off on you and your child’s birthday. This also starts sending you email alerts with coupons and sale alerts. Few tidbits for your knowledge to keep in mind.
- Prices are typically lower in store than online. So, don’t get caught up in the free shipping gimmicks.
- Check with your local store personnel as to when they mark down their merchandise.
- There are four major clearance sales per year typically in early September, after Christmas, early March and June.
- Buy out of season as much as possible. For example at the end of the school year all school uniforms or winter attire will be on sale. Get a jump start to save over 75%.
- Use your phone number every time you shop. Depending on member level you earn from 5-8 points per $1 you spend. This is vital since every 1000 points earned is a $5 coupon in your pocket.
- Never shop without a coupon. When you shop in store they will always provide a receipt on the next sale. When in doubt check your email.
- Every so often there will be an opportunity to earn PLACE Cash. Buy in and splurge some. This will allow you future savings up to 50% off.
If you see Necia shopping around or in Dallas no doubt she will see a Children’s Place bag in her hand. If you are ever in need of a coupon- just ask.
Best saving wishes!