Generally Steph’s style is very chill and cool. It has to be easy to rock and pretty. She is a BIIIGGG fan of floral prints, lace, and just ANYTHING that screams femininity. At times though, Steph feels that with being a full-figure women style options can be limited. However more and more brands are coming around with extended sizes that actually look nice. Some of her favorites places to find quality and trendy clothes are Torrid, Rainbow (yes she has found a quite a few gems), Forever 21, and of course thrift stores.
Here are a few trends that Steph is currently in LOVE with!
1. Off the Shoulder/Cold Shoulder – this right here…is a total surprise to Steph. Steph generally struggles with wearing anything like this because of undergarment woes. Let’s just say one of her nicknames was Dolly Parton…and…not for her singing talents 😝lol. She is STILL on the hunt for a great one…so if you got any great tips or brands drop them below in the comments. So for now she is just wearing her regular one and tucking in the straps. This look is so comfortable and screams summer.
2. Blush – this color is amazing and flatters ALL skin tones. This is a very soft look as opposed to the normal summer brights. This color is best in tops and dresses especially. You get an extra bonus if you rock this with the following trend…
3. Lace – this look is great not just to try now, but year round. Steph loves lace in the Fall as well, particularly in Navy and or burgundy.
4. Platform Sandals – Necia LOVES heels and pumps. Whereas, Steph is not, simply because they do not provide enough support. Her go to style are wedges, so this platform works well for her. They will give you height that will help to elongate your legs and are fun to wear. Steph suggests a caramel color as this serves as a neutral color that will go with most things in your closet.
5. Pom-Pom – this trend has been around for a bit, but it will be in full effect this summer. This is another trend that Steph is really enjoying on off the shoulder/cold shoulder tops. This has a bit of fun to your outfit.
So these are just a few of Steph’s favorite trends. She has many many more. What are some of your favorite trends? Let us know in the comments below or on Instagram.